Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Moving Day Eve


Tomorrow's moving day. I can't help but be totally consumed with anticipation. Do you remember when you were in elementary school and it was field trip day? I do. I would sit patiently at my desk with my sack lunch, watching the clock, counting down the seconds until it was time to go. Or how about the night before a vacation, when your mind can't stop imagining all the fun things you're going to do? That is how I feel this evening. 

We did a bit of last minute packing. Bought a few things at the store. My mind still thinks I'm missing something. (Good thing we're only moving 15 minutes away. I can pick up things I may have left behind.) My eyes are telling me it's time to hit the sheets. I'm pretty sure my body agrees, as tomorrow will be an early morning. My brain, however, is doing circles and somersaults and jumping jacks.

Considering it is 10 pm, I must listen to my eyes and at least lay in my cozy bed. Surely I will sleep at some point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment