Monday, November 14, 2011

In Raw Form

I love writing. Well, I love putting words and ideas to paper. The actual act of writing makes the muscles in my hand cramp. And paper is a finite resource. Maybe what I really love doing is blabbing my mouth. Yes, that sounds a little more accurate. What better way to blab than on a blog?

Let's think about this for a moment, shall we? This will benefit the both of us, really. I can satisfy my need to regurgitate all of my thoughts and ideas and jokes and such onto the world. You get to be entertained without even hearing me speak. (There are some people who would prefer that my lips sometimes stay shut- one of them being my husband.) And the best part is, no pain for my hand and no unnecessary slaughter of trees needs to happen in the process. 

So, here we go. Post one of many. My apologies in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment